Friends of Rotary
Would you like to support your local community by becoming a ‘Friend of Rotary’?
Would you like to make a real difference in your community?
Are you too busy with family or work to attend regular Rotary meetings?
Do you enjoy meeting and working with other people?
Then perhaps becoming a ‘Friend of Rotary’ is the answer. Members of the public, both men and women, who have a concern and interest in helping others, can become ‘Friends of Rotary’ and, by sharing in the work of Evesham Rotary Club, support their local community.
‘Friends’ will be kept informed of the club activities, via email and a page on our website, and will be invited to various meetings which are appropriate to community activities.
No membership fees are payable and there is also an opportunity to attend some of the social activities of the club and make new friends, not just with members but also other ‘Friends’.
Our ‘Friends’ will benefit from the following:
* Opportunity to make a difference; contributing something to the community
* Supporting the community and Rotary in areas of their interest; even if their time is limited
* Enjoyment from making new friends and taking part in a safe and friendly environment
* Using your skills and experience that are valuable and needed in our community
* Having fun whilst making a difference and helping to raise money for good causes
Please complete the form below for more information.